This year’s edition is jam packed with activity to make sure your experience here is a great one and you enjoy your visit to the max.
Over 200 exhibitors at the fair will surely give you added value to your purchase by offering interesting discounts and giveaways. The item categories are – alternative energy, home improvements, kitchens, furniture, sofas and mattresses, household appliances, catering equipment, TVs and electronic equipment, aluminium works, doors, garage doors, bathrooms and tiles, outdoor and garden furniture, security systems, musical instruments, cars and electric motorcycles, financial services, telecommunications, travel, Sicilian artisan foods, food products, wellness products, pets and pet food, perfumes and cosmetics, hair and nail products, fashion items, books, arts and crafts and pottery.
The International element within the fair includes participation from Germany, Italy, France, Portugal, India, Pakistan, Peru and Tunisia.
Additional to having a great opportunity to shop, the fair is also an opportunity to relax and enjoy an evening out. The Foodcourt is the ideal place to do this. Here you can savor one or more of the items on the menu and whilst grabbing your bite you can sit and enjoy some LIVE music brought to you by some of Malta’s best bands.
Every evening the activities at the food court start around 20:00hrs. Here we also draw the daily €1000 cash prize at 22:00hrs, and the Xirja prize worth €2600 worth of groceries from Gala Supermarket 15 minutes before closing time.
The fair is open daily between 18:30hrs until 23:00hrs on weekdays, weekends and public holidays.
Fair stays open until Sunday the 8th of July.
Hope you enjoy the visit, looking forward to seeing you again!
- Wednesday 27th June - Kenny (Crosswalk)
- Thursday 28th June - Mr & Mrs Smith
- Friday 29th June - Patryk (The Ranch)
- Saturday 30th June - X-Tend (Charles Dalli)
- Sunday 1st July - Kenny (Crosswalk)
- Monday 2nd July - X-Tend (Charles Dalli)
- Tuesday 3rd July - Patryk (The Ranch)
- Wednesday 4th July - X-Tend (Charles Dalli)
- Thursday 5th July - Mr & Mrs Smith
- Friday 6th July - Mr & Mrs Smith
- Saturday 7th July - Kenny (Crosswalk)
- Sunday 8th July - Patryk (The Ranch)
- Alka Ceramics Ltd
- Caruana & Cini Co Ltd
- CC & J Ltd
- Cooltek Services
- Creative Glams
- Deco Manufacturing Ltd
- Eco Advisory
- Ezyfit Ltd
- Fab Jewels
- Fortune Technologies Ltd
- Joseph Pullicino
- Lavish Co Ltd
- Lorenzen Jewellery & Accessories
- MCAST (MEC KBIC)
- Paul Gauci
- Petroni Ltd
- Planning Authority
- Solar Engineering Ltd
- Technological Innovations Ltd
- Wise Owl Publications (Bieb Bieb)
- World Marketing Ltd
ROUTE 1 - VALLETTA | MFCC TA’ QALI
Valletta (Phoenicia Hotel) - Pieta - Msida - Birkirkara Valley - San Anton Gardens - Attard - Ta’ Qali
ROUTE 2 - SENGLEA | MFCC TA’ QALI
Senglea (Church) - Cospicua (Simons) - Vittoriosa (Cafe Riche) - Cospicua (Sports Complex) - Zabbar (L-Ewwel Pjazza) -
Zabbar (Mina ta’ Hompesch) - Fgura (Keyhole - Tip Top - Gallarija) - Paola (Church) - Ta’ Qali
ROUTE 3 - CIRKEWWA | MFCC TA’ QALI
Cirkewwa (Gozo Channel) - Mellieha - Xemxija - St Pauls Bay (Veccja, Mecca Marine, Azzopardi Fisheries) - Burmarrad (Church) -
Mosta (Jupiter, Church) - Naxxar (Vascas - Bandli) - Ta’ Qali
ROUTE 4 - BIRZEBBUGIA | MFCC TA’ QALI
Birzebbugia (Terminus, Church) - Marsaxlokk (Primary School) - Bir id-Deheb - Ghaxaq (Madonna, Turretta) - Gudja
(Palazz ta’ Bettina, Church, Terminus) - McDonalds stage on the way to Zurrieq - Safi (Church) - Zurrieq
(Mithna tax-Xarolla, Church) - Qrendi (Pjazza) - Mqabba - Ta’ Qali
There is also a shuttle bus for all those who wish to visit the fair using their own transport from Thursday 28th June till Sunday 8th July 2018 between 18:00 hrs and 23:00 hrs.
- All transport leaves the first locality indicated in the routes at 18:00hrs.
- The return trip leaves MFCC, Ta’ Qali at 23:00hrs.
- Please wait for the bus at the points indicated.
- The bus can be identified by the MFCC Malta Trade Fair logo on the windscreen.
- For those using their own transport, there will also be shuttle buses which takes you from your parked car to the entrance.
- Millennium Stand, Level 1, The National Stadium, Ta' Qali, ATD 4000, Malta
- 00356 2141 0371/2